9/28/15 : GoPro's got a new camera and it's cheap, Microsoft's got it's own set of cardboard virtual reality goggles, BlackBerry's CEO tries to demo the company's new Android phone, but instead demonstrates that he doesn't know how to use Android, and more...
Full shownotes for this episode available here.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- YouTube Is Prepping Its Subscription Launch: Two Services, One Price
- GoPro expands entry-level lineup with $199 Wi-Fi-enabled Hero+ camera, cuts $100 from Hero4 Session price
- Google To Let Advertisers Upload And Target Email Lists In AdWords With Customer Match
- Mark Zuckerberg Announces Project to Connect Refugee Camps to the Internet
- Google Announces Plan To Put Wi-Fi In 400 Train Stations Across India
- Facebook confirms it's launching a new ad product to go after TV money in a big way
- Introducing New Ways to Buy, Optimize and Measure Ads for a Mobile World
- Apple announces iPhone 6s sales numbers, beating last year’s record
- Google increases Android app size limit on the Play store from 50MB to 100MB
- EXCLUSIVE: John Chen Shows Off the Priv