9/24/15: Voxelus gives you the power to create VR content quickly and easily, Pebble launches a thin and round watch, Facebook puts YOU into the Star Wars movie, AmpMe lets you harness and synchronize a huge number of smartphones to play really loud music, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- WITH VOXELUS, THE AGE OF USER-GENERATED VIRTUAL REALITY CONTENT IS UPON US
- IBM needs new Watson to be more than a marketing stunt
- Meet Pebble Time Round, Pebble's seriously thin, circular smartwatch (hands-on)
- IN THE BATTLE AGAINST STARTUP DARLING SLACK, HIPCHAT THROWS A PUNCH
- Inventec to make laptop computers for China’s Xiaomi
- 'Sledgehammer Shannon:' The attorney taking on Uber and others in the sharing economy
- The tech bosses in this photo are worth $200 billion
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Immersive 360 Experience
- AmpMe connects phones and tablets to create one giant speaker