9/15/15: Amazon's Jeff Bezos announces a new platform to launch passengers into space, Twitter is getting a new Buy button, Facebook is working with Germany to crack down on hate speech, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Stripe Unveils One-Stop Shop for Buy Buttons, but Will All the Social Networks Play Ball?
- Salesforce Announces New Internet of Things Cloud, As Dreamforce Opens
- Facebook (FB) Adds Read Receipts To Event Invites, So Forget Pleading Ignorance On That Baby Shower
- Jeff Bezos’s Blue Origin space company to launch from historic pad at Space Coast
- Facebook Outlines Measures to Combat Racist and Xenophobic Content
- Russia: Google Abuses Position With Android App Bundling
- GoPro Falls Off Drone Into Burning Man Dance Floor
- It's official: Project Morpheus is now PlayStation VR!
- After Nines Inc. Launches ChannelE2E