9/9/15: Microsoft partners with Dell and HP, AT&T's Mobley allows Wifi for cars, Amazon's Fire phone is extinguished, virtual reality in cereal boxes, and more...
Check out the full show notes for this episode[object Object]
- 2600 Ink Splatter
- John McAfee running for President
- New Surface Enterprise Initiative Will Further Windows 10 Adoption
- Instagram gets serious about ads, opening platform to all
- Add 4G LTE Wi-Fi to almost any car with AT&T and ZTE's Mobley hotspot
- ZTE Mobley - Black
- Periscope has been secretly developing an app for the revamped Apple TV
- Ryan Block leaving AOL
- Experience Unstoppable: 360 Degree virtual reality experiences with Nutri-grain Bolt.
- TNT fan of the day: Eduardo Cesconetto