Aug 24th 2015
Tech News Today 1330
Tim Cook Emails Mad Money!
8/24/15: The stock market crashed so hard this morning that Apple CEO Tim Cook tried to reassure CNBC Mad Money host Jim Cramer, the Hamburglar stole and leaked a McDonald's memo related to Android Pay, Apple is recalling the iPhone 6 Plus, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- You know the stock market is in trouble when Tim Cook is emailing Jim Cramer
- [Rumor: Fries With That] Internal Notice At McDonald's Claims Android Pay Is Launching August 26th, So Maybe It Is
- Google's Foodie Photo Ambitions Live On In New Maps Feature In Testing
- iSight Camera Replacement Program for iPhone 6 Plus
- Ashley Madison offers $380K reward for data-leak information amid customer suicide reports
- #HowIWatchTNT - @ShashiBellamkonda