8/12/15: Facebook is making a news app, Twitter feud between Tinder and Vanity Fair journalist, Lessig for President, hacked press release stockmarket scheme, Zirtual is saved by Startups.com, Oracle Chief Security Officer's rant, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Facebook is working on a Twitter-like app that lets publishers send mobile breaking news alerts to the masses
- Tinder's Twitter 'Meltdown' Appears to Have Been a Planned PR Stunt
- Harvard’s Lawrence Lessig Weighs Campaign for One-Day Presidency
- Global fraud involved computer hacking, insider trading, officials say
- A startup dissolved overnight and laid off its 400 employees via email with no warning
- Oracle security chief to customers: Stop checking our code for vulnerabilities
- Hong Kong Police Raid Uber Offices, Arrest Drivers
- Twitter says government requests for your data jumped 52%
- Periscope has received 1,391 copyright takedown requests so far — Twitter complied with 71% of them
- iOS slips to 64% enterprise share in Q2 2015, Android hits 32%, and Windows stays flat at 4%