8/10/2015: Facebook's research team has found that LOL is no longer in vogue, Tesla is losing money on every car they sell, ad blockers go mainstream, new glasses that stop face recognition, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Insight: Tesla burns cash, loses more than $4,000 on every car sold
- Ad-Blocking Report: Nearly 200 Million Users, $22 Billion In Lost Ad Revenue
- Facebook Knows How You Laugh
- EU Finds No Evidence of Apple and Music Labels Colluding to Kill Free Music
- Overview One: Explore Space through Virtual Reality!
- Apple’s App Store Saw $1.7B in Billings And Broke Customer Records In July
- #HowIWatchTNT - microorigami