8/7/2015: The EFF lets you do something about online privacy violations, artificial intelligence algorithms are being used to defeat ISIS, Microsoft's Clippy is back, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- The Electronic Frontier Foundation yesterday released version 1.0 of its Privacy Badger for Chrome and Firefox.
- DoubleClick has a new look
- Artificial intelligence decodes Islamic State strategy
- China-linked hackers breached American Airlines systems too
- U.S. suspects Russia in hack of Pentagon computer network
- Apple spends $700,000 a year to keep Tim Cook safe