8/3/15: Facebook is testing a new feature called Live Events, Apple is in talks to become a MVNO, Apple also plans to unveil a voicemail service using Siri, AT&T/DirecTV merger has led to an interesting content distribution offer, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Removing the 140 character limit from Direct Messages
- Satya Nadella says HoloLens coming 'within the next year' for developers and enterprise users
- Apple is in talks to launch its own virtual network service in the US and Europe
- Apple is preparing to launch a voicemail service that will use Siri to transcribe your messages
- For Lollapalooza 2015, Facebook Live Events Page Takes On Snapchat 'Live Stories'
- Opening salvo from AT&T and DirecTV: $200 monthly promo
- Media alert: Nearly one-third of smart phones shipped in Q2 in China were from Xiaomi and Huawei
- Nokia completes next stage of transformation with agreement to sell HERE to automotive industry consortium
- Microsoft acquires FantasySalesTeam, an innovative sales gamification platform, to help organizations increase productivity
- #HowIWatchTNT - @TheLCJuicyJ