7/29/15: Twitter shares plunged 10% this morning in reaction to the company's earnings call, German privacy watchdog has ordered Facebook to allow users to use pseudonyms, Intel and Micron introduce 3D Xpoint memory chips, Amazon proposes Flight Rules for drones, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Twitter Investor relations
- Facebook Ordered by Hamburg Regulator to Allow Pseudonyms
- Intel, Micron Claim Chip Breakthrough
- Amazon Proposes Drone Highway As It Readies For Flying Package Delivery
- Upgrade to Windows 10 for free
- OZO Nokia
- Dropbox Hires Google, Facebook And Twitter Veteran Todd Jackson As VP Of Product
- See the world in your language with Google Translate