7/28/15: Motorola unveils the Moto X Pure Edition and more, OnePlus announces the new OnePlus 2, new customer satisfaction ratings for social networks, a new store on Amazon that sells crowdfunded gadgets, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Motorola doubles down on Moto X with Style and Play, and updates Moto G
- OnePlus 2: A Big Android Phone for Relatively Little Money
- Amazon's new Launchpad shows off stuff from startups
- Paced by Facebook, Customer Satisfaction Up for Social-Media Sites
- Welcome to Tech Insider!
- Rest your thumbs: Ask Google to send your messages via WhatsApp, Viber and more
- Two Weeks After Content Policy Update, Reddit’s Head of Community, Jessica Moreno, Has Left the Company
- Super Mario Bros Medley - Sonya Belousova
- #HowIWatchTNT - +KevinElgan