7/22/15: Apple reports record profits, new details on Google Glass, Nokia is getting into virtual reality, and more.
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple earnings preview: iPhone still rocks, China woes bubble up
- Google Glass ‘Enterprise Edition’ is foldable, more water resistant, rugged for the workplace
- Nokia about to enter virtual-reality fray, says report
- FTC Takes Action Against LifeLock for Alleged Violations of 2010 Order
- FTC investigation into Apple heats up, music streaming services hit with subpoenas
- FCC Poised to Approve AT&T’s $49 Billion Acquisition of DirecTV
- Google - Your Timeline: Revisiting the world that you’ve explored
- Pixate + Google
- Microsoft - Earnings Release FY15 Q4
- Dmail - Self-Destructing Email
- FOREVER 21 REVEALS MASSIVE MECHANICAL SCREEN MADE OF THREAD
- #HowIWatchTNT - @wetdad