07/17/2015: The new Reddit rules, Uber changes its app to insult the Mayor of New York, the latest Apple patent, and more...
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Reddit CEO Steve Huffman introduces a confusing set of restrictions
- UK High Court strikes down British data retention law
- In Fight to Keep Service Alive in NYC, Uber Targets De Blasio Directly in App
- Apple is working on a new e-commerce system based on your credit card balance Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-p
- Google Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2015 Results
- Amazon Prime Day: shoppers buy 398 items every second
- Password Sharing: Are Netflix, HBO Missing $500 Million by Not Cracking Down?
- Today's full show notes