7/13/15: Microsoft announces a new product called GigJam, Apple is making way too much money on iPhones, Apple sells over 3 million Apple Watch's, Comcast announces a new cord-cutting service that requires Comcast's cord, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- MICROSOFT'S NEW GIGJAM COLLABORATION APP DECONSTRUCTS TASKS INTO "MOLECULES OF WORK"
- Apple Watch U.S. Online Sales Estimated at 3 Million Through 3 Months
- Nintendo's Satoru Iwata dies at 55; under him, Wii created hordes of new gamers
- RPT-U.S. FTC exploring Apple rules for streaming music rivals in App Store
- INTRODUCING A NEW STREAMING TV SERVICE FROM COMCAST
- The class action lawsuit of @makerbot @stratasys begins #makerbusiness
- More than 280,000 people ask Google for the right to be forgotten and request more than a MILLION pages are wiped from search
- Report: Apple takes 92% of smartphone market profits on just 20% of sales
- Artist arrested on suspicion of 'abstracting electricity' to charge iPhone on London Overground train
- #HowIWatchTNT - Cory Albrecht