7/2/2015: Facebook wants to compete with Apple and YouTube, the Apple Watch isn't selling very well, a $50 billion mega-merger between AT&T and DirecTV, Snapchat updates, and more...
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Facebook is talking with music labels, but why?
- YouTube Beware: Facebook Will Start Sharing Ad Revenue With Video Creators
- Apple Watch demand ‘slowing quickly’
- Snapchat - Tap to View
- AT&T, DirecTV Merger Nears Regulatory OK
- PayPal to buy money-transfer startup Xoom for $890 million
- Intel President Renée James to Leave
- #HowIWatchTNT - @jvb1130