6/18/2015: A blocker that blocks the ad blockers, BuzzFeed launches a great news app, why Twitter is getting into the artificial intelligence racket, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple Watch 2: Apple plans FaceTime camera, iPhone-free Wi-Fi, $1000+ models, similar battery
- Former Google exec raises $10m to block the adblockers
- Why BuzzFeed wanted everyone to know about its new news app — even before it launched
- Twitter Buys Artificial Intelligence Startup Whetlab
- Google, Microsoft, Mozilla And Others Team Up To Launch WebAssembly, A New Binary Format For The Web
- Twitter’s Top Secret Project Lightning Revealed
- Government of Canada websites under attack, hacker group Anonymous claims responsibility
- Exclusive: Apple mines big profits from Watch band
- #HowIWatchTNT - @Dotpage