May 27th 2015
Tech News Today 1267
The IRS Got Hacked!
Hosted by Mike Elgan
iPhones crash and reboot when a specific string of text is received.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Kevin Tofel 5/27/2015: The IRS got hacked, Re/code and GigaOm got acquired, a new alarm clock will wake you up to the smell of money, and more... Guest: Aaron Sankin Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 33:07
- IRS says hackers stole data on more than 100,000 taxpayers
- A Note to Our Readers (Video)
- Gigaom.com Acquired by Knowingly Corp
- Roboto: Google's signature font is now open source
- Express Interest in App Indexing for iOS
- 2015 Cost of Data Breach Study
- SensorWake - Wake Up Happy with the Smell-Based Alarm Clock
- #HowIWatchTNT - Marc Gage