May 13th 2015
Tech News Today 1258
Facebook Instant Articles
Hosted by Mike Elgan
AT&T's $49B acquisition of DirecTV will probably not be blocked by the government.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Kevin Tofel 05-13-2015: Facebook makes loading articles ten times faster, a new bug makes data centers ten times more vulnerable, Samsung makes a big play for the Internet of Things, and more... Guests: Joseph Steinberg, Shara Tibken,and Alina Selyukh Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 31:32
- Facebook - Introducing Instant Articles
- Security Vulnerability Discovered In Millions Of Business Computer Systems -- Here's What You Need To Know
- Samsung launches Artik chips for the Internet of Things
- AT&T-DirecTV deal unlikely to be blocked: WSJ
- Judge approves RadioShack sale to Standard General
- Domino's to roll out tweet-a-pizza
- #HowIWatchTNT - @cdmann