May 13th 2015
Tech News Today 1258
Facebook Instant Articles
Hosted by Mike Elgan
AT&T's $49B acquisition of DirecTV will probably not be blocked by the government.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Kevin Tofel 05-13-2015: Facebook makes loading articles ten times faster, a new bug makes data centers ten times more vulnerable, Samsung makes a big play for the Internet of Things, and more... Guests: Joseph Steinberg, Shara Tibken,and Alina Selyukh Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 31:32
- Facebook - Introducing Instant Articles
- Security Vulnerability Discovered In Millions Of Business Computer Systems -- Here's What You Need To Know
- Samsung launches Artik chips for the Internet of Things
- AT&T-DirecTV deal unlikely to be blocked: WSJ
- Judge approves RadioShack sale to Standard General
- Domino's to roll out tweet-a-pizza
- #HowIWatchTNT - @cdmann