Apr 6th 2015
Tech News Today 1231
OxygenOS Breathes New Life Into OnePlus
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Swiss Apple Patent blocks Apple Watch sales, For now.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Guests: Lindsey TurrentineLead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Lindsey Turrentine 4/6/2015 : OxygenOS breathes new life into OnePlus One phones, It looks like Meerkat isn't being killed off by Periscope after all, Google wants to make international roaming free, and more... Guests: Dom Esposito and Caitlin Huston Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 29:08 Please take the TWiT Audience Survey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think.
- OnePlus One OxygenOS full walk-through and mini review (Video)
- The battle for live-streaming video: Meerkat versus Periscope
- Google in talks with mobile operators for cheap overseas calls
- Swiss launch of Apple Watch hit by patent issue: TV
- New Apple TV Will Not Support 4K Video Streaming
- Apple to release super-high resolution 'iMac 8K' later this year, display partner LG says
- Consumers withdraw U.S. lawsuit against Google over Android app limits
- Camera chip could turn phones into 3D scanners