Apr 2nd 2015
Tech News Today 1229
Will Europe Make Facebook Toss Cookies?
Hosted by Mike Elgan
European regulators are scrutinizing Apple's deals with music studios for streaming rights.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan 04/02/2015 : Europe steps up its war on American tech companies, American tech companies go after China's big Internet authority, Adobe ships a new iPad app, and more... Guests: Lisa Fleisher, Lucian Constantin, and Jackie Dove Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 29:31 Please take the TWiT Audience Survey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think.
- The EU's Antitrust Case Against Google
- Facebook Privacy Controls Face Scrutiny in Europe
- European regulators scrutinise Apple over music streaming plans
- Like Google, Mozilla set to punish Chinese agency for certificate debacle
- Adobe Slate for iPad brings online storytelling skills to the masses
- China's Alibaba finance arm, Xiaomi partner in wearable payments
- Mobile Authentication Startup Toopher Acquired By Salesforce
- U.S. Smartphone Use in 2015
- Swell - The to-do list that works for you.
- #HowIWatchTNT - +PeterCupitt