Mar 18th 2015
Tech News Today 1218
Microsoft's Windows for Pirates Program
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Facebook updates its Messenger app to let you send cash.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Jason Hiner Microsoft plans to give away free upgrades to Windows 10, the government tries to kill Comcast's acquisition of Time Warner Cable, Google's delivery drone crashes and burns, and more... Guests: Sebastian Anthony, Alina Selyukh, and Ian Sherr Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 50:49 Please take the TWiT Audience Survey. It only takes a few minutes and we'd love to know what you think.
- Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for all users worldwide [Updated]
- AT&T-DirecTV merger escapes heat as all eyes on Comcast
- Facebook friends can send money through Messenger app
- German Court Imposes National Ban on Some Uber Services
- Ford to Use Microsoft for Wireless Updates in Next-Generation Cars
- Ustream's New Live-Broadcasting SDK Lets You Build Your Own Meerkat
- Tencent looks to Facebook for inspiration as revenue growth declines
- Premera Blue Cross breached, medical information exposed
- More than 1,200 popular Android apps still vulnerable to FREAK
- Introducing Project Wing
- #HowIWatchTNT - tinkpatience