Mar 6th 2015
Tech News Today 1210
The Dress is Back, For Good
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Smartphones, Cars, and Smartphones made to look like cars
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Lead Anchor: Megan Morrone and Co-Anchor: Christina Warren Google releases an update to GMail for iOS, Apple Pay is having banking issues, Geneva Motor Convention, tech giants support same sex marriage, Google Wireless for Nexus 6 only, meme's used for a good cause, and more.... Guests: Mike Elgan, Devindra Hardawar, and Tim Stevens Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 33:43
- Your wallet. Without the wallet.
- Koenigsegg Regera super-hybrid reigns supreme
- Heat-gathering concept tire charges electric cars on the go
- Driver optional in the windowless ED Torq race car
- Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 is one curvaceous, conceptual coupe
- Google Snubs Robotics Rivals, Pentagon
- The Salvation Army creates anti-abuse ad using 'the dress'
- Making Page Likes More Meaningful