Feb 19th 2015
Tech News Today 1199
Apple's Battery Brain Drain
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Samsung's going to take on Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Elise HuLead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Elise Hu 02/19/15 - Samsung's going to take on Apple Pay and Google Wallet, Apple is accused of an industry-wide battery brain drain, and more... Guests: Geoffrey Fowler, Deepa Seetharaman, and Natt Garun Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 37:58
- How Samsung's LoopPay Mobile Payment System Works
- Apple poaching auto engineers to build battery division: lawsuit
- IFTTT launches Do – a suite of apps to simplify recipes into customizable shortcuts
- Google worried US could use amended warrant rule to search computers abroad
- CNBC: YouTube is set to launch a subscription model for ad-free videos
- Google's 'Inbox' email app is now available on the iPad
- Check Point buys bare-metal security upstart Hyperwise