Feb 12th 2015
Tech News Today 1195
Fitbit or Itchbit
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Facebook makes it easier to die, and more.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan Facebook makes it easier to die, Twitter buys a talent agency, Fitbit is getting a rash of complaints about rashes, and more... Guests: Will Oremus, Erin Griffith, and Alyssa Bereznak Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 23:25
- Dying on Facebook Just Got a Little Less Awkward
- Twitter takes first step to make money from Vine
- Fitbit Acknowledges Latest Devices Are Causing Rashes, Advises To "Give Your Wrist A Rest"
- Install the best new iPhone and iPad apps from Pinterest
- YouTube Radio
- Microsoft reportedly acquires N-trig, makers of the Surface Pro 3 pen
- Expedia to Buy Orbitz for $1.34 Billion
- South Korea antitrust body investigating Qualcomm: source
- Dropbox Replaces Insider CFO With Former Motorola Exec
- Tesla's Loss Widens as Deliveries Fall Short
- Apple Campus 2 Tour - February 2015
- Android：Android Chorus
- #HowIWatchTNT - @cpttango30