Jan 28th 2015
Tech News Today 1184
Alibaba and the 40 Accusations
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Apple reports higher quarterly profits than any company ever.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan Apple reports higher quarterly profits than any company ever, Canada gets caught snooping on file downloads, Alibaba goes to war against a Chinese government agency that accuses Alibaba of taking bribes and ripping off customers, and more!!! Guest: Jeremy C. Owens Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 24:23
- Apple Reports Record First Quarter Results
- CSE tracks millions of downloads daily: Snowden documents
- Alibaba defies Chinese authorities over highly critical report on trading practices
- FCC Commissioner says Marriott shouldn't be able to block your Wi-Fi hotspot
- MISFIT FLASH
- Here Come Shows for Snapchat, Made By YouTube Stars, Paid for by AT&T
- On the set of Steve Jobs film
- How one of the best films at Sundance was shot using an iPhone 5S
- #HowIWatchTNT - @SteveMidwest