Jan 26th 2015
Tech News Today 1182
Why Just WiFi?
Hosted by Mike Elgan
WikiLeaks is mad at Google for not leaking something.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Kevin Tofel Ready to ditch cellular and use only WiFi on your phone? One company thinks you are. WikiLeaks is mad at Google for not leaking something, a popular Twitter client isn't accepting new users, and more... Guest: Phil Goldstein Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 27:53
- Thousands Of Flights Are Being Canceled Ahead Of Historic Blizzard
- IBM Dismisses Report of Massive Layoffs
- Cablevision to launch Wi-Fi-only mobile service Freewheel, starting at $10/month
- WikiLeaks demands answers after Google hands staff emails to US government
- Twitter's war on developers continues: Tweetbot for Mac falls victim to token limit, gets pulled from App Store
- Coinbase Exchange
- Facebook blocks pages insulting Prophet Mohammed in Turkey
- Dropcam Legacy Camera Replacement Program
- Apple Likely Sold More iPhones in China Than in the U.S. Last Quarter
- Ultra-Rare 20th Anniversary PS4 Sells For $129,000
- Dennis Woodside on Motorola, Google and the future of Dropbox
- This California BBQ Joint Was Just Named The Best Restaurant In America By Yelp
- #howiwatchtnt - Guye Templeton