Jan 20th 2015
Tech News Today 1178
Facebook's Fuzzy Financials
Hosted by Mike Elgan
President Obama addressing critical technology issues
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Joe Panettieri President Obama will deliver his state of the Union address tonight. We're also expecting to hear a lot about the state of privacy, security and technology. Twitter has acquired India's most interesting marketing startup. Is Facebook good for the economy? Facebook thinks so! and more... Guests: Jason Abbruzzese and Sam Schechner Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 40:15
- Enhancing the 2015 State of the Union: Announcing Our "River of Content"
- Twitter acquires Indian marketing startup ZipDial
- France Pushes for Scrubbing Internet of Terrorism-Related Content
- The global economic impact of Facebook
- Samsung developing a special variant of the Galaxy S6 with a dual-edge display
- New police radars can see inside homes