Jan 13th 2015
Tech News Today 1173
An Open Letter to Skynet
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Scientists want to save humanity from malicious robots from the future.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Joe PanettieriLead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Joe Panettieri Facebook thinks of the children, scientists want to save humanity from malicious robots from the future, Google won't take President Obama's privacy pledge, and more... Guests: Kurt Wagner and Tanya Lewis Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 32:34
- Facebook Now Sends Out Amber Alerts in News Feed
- Don't Let Artificial Intelligence Take Over, Top Scientists Warn
- With AppLink 3.0, Ford lets you choose your navigation app
- Why Google Didn't Sign Obama-Backed Student Privacy Pledge
- Chrome Remote Desktop
- Project Ara phones will have a dedicated app for managing modules
- Spotify rockets to 15 million paying users (Update)
- Woody Allen Will Create His First-Ever TV Series For Amazon
- #HowIWatchTNT - @byron27