Jan 9th 2015
Tech News Today 1171
Charlie Hebdo "Draws" Support From Google
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Google is getting into the insurance business!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Christina Warren Google is getting into the insurance business! Evernote is getting into the document scanning business! And we'll show you the first fake Apple Watch coming out of China, and more... Guests: Rolfe Winkler, Cory Bennett, Tyler Hayes, Molly Oswaks, and Karissa Bell. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 35:24
- Google Wants to Sell You Auto Insurance
- House Dem revives major cyber bill
- Evernote is trying to transcend paper
- Clickbait Has a New Address
- I bought a fake Apple Watch for $27 at CES
- Apple's Inspiration For The iPod? Bang & Olufsen, Not Braun
- China bans private drivers in taxi app clampdown