Jan 8th 2015
Tech News Today 1170
VCs Take a Pot Shot
Hosted by Mike Elgan
More news and analysis from the CES show floor today!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Elise Hu More news and analysis from the CES show floor today! Silicon Valley VCs are looking to disrupt the marijuana industry. Why is Google Search losing market share? We'll tell you all about it and more... Guests: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ, Shannon Bond, Sarah Frier, Gregg Keizer, and Kif Leswing Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 35:44
- Elio Motors
- Founders Fund puts its money in cannabis pot
- Facebook's New Year Resolution: More Video Ads in News Feed
- Yahoo's U.S. share on Firefox quadruples after deal
- Five questions about HTC's role in the Beats lawsuit
- Samsung Electronics tips first annual profit fall in three years
- Sony to delay sale of PlayStation 4 in China
- Twitter won an Emmy
- #HowIWatchTNT - @reddevilgeng