Jan 7th 2015
Tech News Today 1169
Don't Taser Cam Me Bro!
Hosted by Mike Elgan
It's day two of CES, and we've got new details and new trends from the show floor!
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJLead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Katie Benner It's day two of CES, and we've got new details and new trends from the show floor! Monster sues over Apple's acquisition of Beats! The FTC is freaking out about the Internet of Things. That and much more... Guests: Fr. Robert Ballecer, SJ, Jeremy C. Owens, and Tom Risen Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 30:10
- Elio Motors
- Monster sues Beats for severing ties ahead of Apple acquisition
- The Internet of Things: FTC Chairwoman Calls for Tech Privacy at CES
- WhatsApp Keeps on Growing, Hits 700 Million Users
- Motorola Heads Back to China with Moto X, Moto G and New Moto X Pro
- Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) to Deploy More Than 3,000 TASER Smart Weapons to Front Line Officers
- Knock on Wood: Bang & Olufsen's BeoSound Moment Has a Touch Panel Made of Oak
- #HowIWatchTNT - @robinjuste