Nov 26th 2014
Tech News Today 1144
This Justin, Twitter is a Belieber
Hosted by Mike Elgan
EU wants to extend 'Right to be Forgotten' worldwide.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Lead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Katie Benner European regulators are actually serious about censoring all search engines worldwide, the fastest growing social network isn't even a social network, an app developer has just been convicted and sentenced for selling his app, a major tech company is suing a former VP for taking kickbacks, and more. Guest: Matt Zapotosky Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 33:58
- EU Says Google Should Extend ‘Right to Be Forgotten' to ‘.com' Websites
- Tumblr Overtakes Instagram As Fastest-Growing Social Platform, Snapchat Is The Fastest-Growing App
- Maker of smartphone spying app pleads guilty in federal court
- Netflix Sues a Former Exec — Now Yahoo's CIO — For Allegedly Collecting Kickbacks
- Sony Said to Plan E-Paper Watch in Test of Innovation
- Breaking News from CNBC's Melissa Lee: Twitter Interested in Shots App - Source
- European Legislator Urging the Breakup of Google Has Ties to a Law Firm
- Razcast Remote
- #HowIWatchTNT - Joe Nardi