Nov 24th 2014
Tech News Today 1142
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Government-backed malware Regin discovered.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 23:00 UTC.
Guests: Lindsey TurrentineLead Anchor: Mike Elgan and Co-Anchor: Lindsey Turrentine Another big state sponsored malware program is discovered and it's even more sophisticated than Stuxnet, Samsung is making big changes, Some EU politicians want to split Google in two, and why is Google censoring maps in Hollywood? Guests: Larry Seltzer, Sam Schechner, Jeremy C. Owens, Lisa Fleisher, and Alissa Walker Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 37:53
- Which nation-state is behind the sophisticated, stealthy Regin malware?
- Samsung Considering Shake-Up in Management
- Biz Break: EU to call for Google breakup, report says
- U.K. Looks to Keep Records on Internet Users
- Why People Keep Trying to Erase the Hollywood Sign From Google Maps
- 'Tis the season for mobile shopping
- #howiwatchtnt - Justin Acree