Nov 18th 2014
Tech News Today 1138
I Heart NY-WI-FI
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Nokia unveils a new $249 tablet called the Nokia N1.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Joe PanettieriHosts: Mike Elgan and Joe Panettieri Nokia unveils a new $249 tablet called the Nokia N1, Payphones in New York will ultimately become WiFi hotspots, Snapchat launches Snapcash feature for sending money, Intel shares more details about its MICA fashion bracelett, and more. Guests: Ross Miller, Kurt Wagner, Ed Baig, and Greg Sterling Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 37:35
- Nokia N1 revealed
- New York City is building 10,000 internet pylons for free public Wi-Fi
- Snapchat to Let You Send Money to Friends, Thanks to Square
- Intel gives details on high tech MICA fashion bracelet
- Another Court Affirms Google's First Amendment Control Of Search Results
- The Great Firewall of China
- Google, Stanford build hybrid neural networks that can explain photos
- Fitbit Data Now Being Used In The Courtroom
- #HowiWatchTNT - Gregg Delpino