Facebook is launching a social network for professionals, France wants to censor the Internet worldwide, tech companies are banding together to support a Senate bill called the USA Freedom Act, Uber and Spotify partner-up, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv.
Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show.
Running time: 33:33
- Nokia - Guess what? We're up to something.
- Facebook seeks foothold in your office
- French 'right to be forgotten' decision takes link removal beyond Europe
- Tech giants make final push to change NSA
- Tuneup, redefined: You can now Spotify your Uber ride
- Google to test-fly balloons which transmit internet over Australia
- State Department Targeted by Hackers in 4th Agency Computer Breach
- Apple Adds UnionPay Payment Option for App Store Customers in China
- Phoney: a smart trick for your smartphone
- #howiwatchtnt - Derek Ha