Nov 10th 2014
Tech News Today 1132
Escape from iMessage Jail
Hosted by Mike Elgan
President Obama weighs in on net neutrality.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Lindsey TurrentineHost: Mike Elgan and Lindsey Turrentine President Obama weighs in on net neutrality, saying he's in favor of it, but where was his advocacy when he was nominating the FCC chairman? Plus, hang on to your breach fatigue, we've got two more massive hacks to report. Guests: Jon Brodkin and Lisa Fleisher Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 34:50
- Facebook reveals 500 million people are now using Messenger each month
- Obama: Treat broadband—including mobile—as a utility
- Cybercrime Gang Targets Execs Using Hotel Internet
- China suspected of breaching U.S. Postal Service computer networks
- Imagination reveals powerful graphics chips for smartphones and wearables
- Computer Scientists Ask Supreme Court to Rule APIs Can't Be Copyrighted
- Virgin Media CUTS OFF weekend 'net surfers after embarrassing smut-filtering snafu
- How to Deregister iMessage
- 1st-gen PlayStation games running on an Android Wear smartwatch? Sure, why not!