Nov 6th 2014
Tech News Today 1130
Amazon Echos Siri
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Malicious software WireLurker targets Apple users in China.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Elise HuHost: Mike Elgan and Elise Hu Amazon drops a virtual assistant gadget for the home, Chinese Apple users are hit with a new malware attack, Microsoft makes some versions of Office free, Facebook wants to eradicate ebola, and more. Guests: Mary Jo Foley, Seth Rosenblatt, Alice Truong, and Kurt Wagner Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 29:03
- Amazon Echo Is A $199 Connected Speaker Packing An Always-On Siri-Style Assistant
- Malicious Software Campaign Targets Apple Users in China
- Microsoft refreshes Office for iPad, iPhone; more features now free for consumers
- Facebook: Coming Together to Fight Ebola
- LYTRO LOOKS AT A FUTURE BEYOND PHOTOGRAPHY
- Qualcomm sees more China trouble, faces probes in U.S., Europe
- Will.i.am's Puls smartwatch is the worst product I've touched all year
- CNN anchor denies using a Microsoft Surface as an iPad stand
- Qcut wants to make you the perfect pair of jeans using data and algorithms