Oct 28th 2014
Tech News Today 1123
Forecast for Microsoft and EMC: Cloudy!
Hosted by Mike Elgan
T-Mobile and Twitter announces earnings, EMC acquires 3 companies, and Droid Turbo revealed.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Joe PanettieriHosts: Mike Elgan and Joe Panettieri T-Mobile and Twitter announced earnings yesterday. Both companies exceeded expectations for user growth, but Wall Street is unimpressed. Plus, EMC and Microsoft offer powerful new enterprise cloud goodies, and wait until you hear about the new Motorola Droid. Guests: Marina Lopes and Steve O'Hear Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 36:01
- T-Mobile posts record subscriber growth but losses bigger than expected
- EMC buys three cloud companies
- Motorola and Verizon unleash the Droid Turbo, a big new phone with specs to die for
- Magic Leap Job Openings Shine Light On Hardware, Android And Unity3D (And A Far Off Launch)
- Twitter’s Revenue Sharply Rises, but Its Usage Stalls