Oct 23rd 2014
Tech News Today 1120
Ello Says Hello to Money
Facebook alternative Ello raised $5.5 million in new venture funding.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Sarah Lane, Elise Hu and Jason Howell. Xiaomi migrating user data to servers outside of China, Zuckerberg speaks in Chinese at Tsinghua University, Ello raises $5.5 Million, and more. Guests: Michael Kan and Eric Slivka. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 43:53
- What Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg said in Mandarin that so impressed the Chinese
- Ello Raises $5.5 Million to Grow Its Ad-Free Social Network
- AT&T connects half a million cars to its LTE network in Q3
- GT Advanced Technologies Officially Announces Sapphire Settlement With Apple
- Show notes for today's episode