Oct 20th 2014
Tech News Today 1117
China in the Middle
iOS 8.1 begins its rollout along with the launch of Apple Pay, IBM announces its earnings for Q3 2014, Chinese government might be intercepting Apple iCloud connections from China, Whisper responds to privacy allegations, and more.
Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt.
Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com.
Check out the full show notes for today's episode.
We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv.
Thanks to CacheFly for the bandwidth for this show.
- Apple Pay Rolls Out, With Holes in System
- IBM Paying Globalfoundries $1.5 Billion to Take Unit in Retreat From Chips
- China is staging a nationwide attack on iCloud and Microsoft accounts
- Whisper chief executive answers privacy revelations: 'We're not infallible'
- Never say never: why TV networks are suddenly ready to unbundle