Oct 14th 2014
Tech News Today 1113
From Russia With Worms
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Russian hackers used a bug in Microsoft Windows to spy on several Western governments.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan, Joe Panettieri and Jason Howell. Russian hackers used a bug in Microsoft Windows to spy on several Western governments, a closer look at the Dropbox password share, Amazon's brick and mortar stores, and more. Guests: Sebastian Anthony and Dwight Silverman. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 38:23
- Google Set to Lead Huge Investment in Magic Leap and Its "Cinematic Reality"
- Amazon slated to open pop-up retail store in upscale San Francisco mall
- Hundreds of Dropbox passwords leaked online but Dropbox denies it was hacked
- Russian Hackers Used Bug in Microsoft Windows for Spying, Report Says
- Facebook stickers are now available in comments, expect emojigeddon
- Show notes for today's episode