Sep 23rd 2014
Tech News Today 1098
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Ray Ozzie aims to redefine phone calls with Talko.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Guests: Joe PanettieriHosts: Mike Elgan, Joe Panettieri and Jason Howell Facebook's new advertising platform is on the horizon, Ray Ozzie returns with an app that aims to redefine collaborative communication, Sony's PlayStation TV set-top box, and more. Guests: Harry McCracken, Karyne Levy and Christina Farr. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 30:07
- Facebook Extends Reach With New Advertising Platform
- Talko wants to reinvent the phone call from scratch
- You Can Now Preorder Sony's Apple TV Killer Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/playstation-tv-preorders-2014-9#ixzz3EAM3ZZvK
- New smartphone app gives sight to the blind
- Flying lampshades: Cirque du Soleil plays with drones
- Show notes for today's episode