Sep 15th 2014
Tech News Today 1092
Microsoft Doesn't Fear the Creeper
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Microsoft today agreed to buy the company that makes Minecraft for $2.5 billion.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Lindsey TurrentineHosts: Mike Elgan, Lindsey Turrentine and Jason Howell Microsoft buys Mojang, US hospitals launche Apple HealthKit trials, Apple becomes more like a bank, Google launches its Android One initiative, and more. Guests: Max Jedeur-Palmgren, Christina Farr and Julian Hattem. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 39:24
- Microsoft Buys 'Minecraft' for $2.5 Billion but Founders Will Leave
- Exclusive: Two Apple medical trials shed light on how HealthKit will work
- Did Apple just become a big bank?
- Android One: Google's push to rule the smartphone world
- In Latest Volley Against Amazon, Hachette's Writers Target Its Board
- The Apple watch will let you listen to music on Bluetooth headphones, no iPhone needed
- Show notes for today's episode