Aug 28th 2014
Tech News Today 1081
The Chase is On
Hosted by Mike Elgan
JP Morgan Chase and other US-based banks were targeted by sophisticated hackers.
Records every weekday at 1:00pm Eastern / 10:00am Pacific / 18:00 UTC.
Guests: Elise HuHosts: Mike Elgan, Elise Hu and Jason Howell The next iPhone will likely have NFC, US banks targeted by hackers, Leap Motion and Oculus Rift make together make for a compelling combo, and more. Guests: Christina Bonnington, Danny Yadron, Signe Brewster and Dustin Volz. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 45:09
- Our Sources Say the Next iPhone Will Include NFC Mobile Payments
- FBI Probes Possible Hacking Incident at J.P. Morgan
- It just got super easy to integrate Leap Motion with Oculus Rift
- Uber's War on Lyft Could Prompt Federal Investigation
- Samsung and LG launch new watches while Apple waits
- Show notes for today's episode