Aug 12th 2014
Tech News Today 1069
The Botlr Did It
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Prepare for room service to be served by a robot.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Guests: Joe PanettieriHosts: Mike Elgan, Jason Howell and Joe Panettieri Siri's creators are working on a better assistant called Viv, Obama launches U.S. Digital Service to enact best practices for its IT projects, recorded Comcast customer service calls are a thing, and more. Guests: Steven Levy, Justin Sink, Lee Hutchinson and Drew FitzGerald. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 44:05
- Siri's Inventors Are Building a Radical New AI That Does Anything You Ask
- White House creates strike team to improve government technology Read more: http://thehill.com/policy/technology/214855-white-house-launches-new-effort-to-improve-government-technology#ixzz3ACqi7g3l Follow us: @thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
- Comcast conveniently forgets "no fees" promise until confronted by recording
- Google, Asian telecoms to build $300 million undersea cable to Japan
- Uber's dirty tricks quantified: Rival counts 5,560 canceled rides
- ‘Beep,' Says the Bellhop
- Show notes for today's episode