Jul 29th 2014
Tech News Today 1059
ATMs are DOOMed!
Hosted by Mike Elgan
A recently discovered Android flaw leaves phones exposed to malware and personal data theft.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Guests: Joe PanettieriHosts: Mike Elgan and Joe Panettieri Fake ID flaw hits Android, OKCupid experiments on humans, Chinese anti-monolopoly investigation into Microsoft Windows, and more. Guests: Leo Kelion, Armin Rosen, Laura Stampler and Ron Miller Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 37:55
- Android Fake ID bug exposes smartphones and tablets
- Chinese Hackers Stole Plans For Israel's Iron Dome
- OkCupid Relaunches OkTrends: A Beloved Blog That Tracks Online Daters' Fascinating Habits
- China regulator announces anti-monopoly probe of Microsoft
- BlackBerry Snags German Voice Encryption Firm Secusmart, But Years Too Late
- Bill would let consumers "unlock" mobile phones
- Show notes for today's episode