Jul 28th 2014
Tech News Today 1058
Tizen: Time Out or Lights Out?
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Samsung's first Tizen smartphone is reportedly delayed indefinitely.
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 0:00 UTC.
Guests: Lindsey TurrentineHosts: Mike Elgan and Lindsey Turrentine Zillow buys Trulia, Samsung delays its first Tizen smartphone, Amazon's new 3D printed items store, and more. Guests: Greg Sterling and Deepa Seetharaman Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 46:15
- Zillow Buys Rival Trulia For $3.5 Billion In Stock
- Samsung indefinitely delays the release of its first Tizen smartphone
- Amazon offers 3D printing to customize earrings, bobble head toys
- Apple to Buy Radio App Swell for $30 Million
- Amazon apparently set to launch Square-competitor in August as it develops biometric payment solutions
- Hilton Books Upgraded Technology
- Show notes for today's episode