Jul 25th 2014
Tech News Today 1057
Rubles For Tor
Hosted by Mike Elgan
The Russian government is offering up to 4 million rubles to take on Tor privacy.
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Don Reisinger The EU's privacy meeting with the big search companies, Russia's attempts to crack Tor security, Dan Lyons aka Fake Steve Jobs becomes a writer for HBO's Silicon Valley, and more. Guests: Sam Schechner, Dean Takahashi and Dan Lyons Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 52:14
- 26 Questions EU Regulators Want Google to Answer
- Russia's Interior Ministry Offers Millions For Data on Tor Users
- Google Seals Deal to Buy Twitch for $1 Billion: Report
- Judge Troubled by Apple's Proposed E-Books Settlement
- Google's New Moonshot Project: the Human Body
- Facebook and Uber Discuss Integration of Car Service Into Messenger
- Show notes for today's episode