Jul 14th 2014
Tech News Today 1048
Apple's PR Kung Fu
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Internet Association urged FCC to retain net neutrality
Although the show is no longer in production, you can enjoy previous episodes from the TWiT Archives.
Hosts: Mike Elgan and Lindsey Turrentine Internet Association urged FCC to retain net neutrality, 2 Google directors approached by Facebook in 2007, China's CCTV calls iPhone a threat to national security, Google X labs founder leaving Google for Amazon, and more. Guests: Jeff Elder, and Philip Elmer-DeWitt. Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 36:33
- The Internet Association urged the FCC to retain net neutrality.
- Google Directors Wanted Page, Brin to Court Facebook Employees
- China's CCTV called the iPhone a threat to national security
- Apple is building a new iBeacon-powered device, FCC filing reveals
- Babak Parviz leaving Google for Amazon
- 5.5-inch iPhone 6 likely to be delayed until after October, possibly until 2015