Jul 2nd 2014
Tech News Today 1041
FTC to T-Mobile:"Stop Cramming!"
Hosted by Mike Elgan
Federal Trade Commission is suing T-Mobile
Records every weekday at 7:00pm Eastern / 4:00pm Pacific / 00:00 UTC.
Hosts: Mike Elgan, Jason Hiner Google buys Sonza, Federal Trade Commission is suing T-Mobile for cramming, Microsoft office for Android, Kudoso stops kids from watching TV or using computers, and more. Guests: Bobby Owsinski, Gautham Nagesh, and Jon Brodkin Download or subscribe to this show at twit.tv/tnt. Submit and vote on story coverage at technewstoday.reddit.com. Check out the full show notes for today's episode. We invite you to read, add to, and amend the wiki entry for this episode at wiki.twit.tv. Thanks to Cachefly for the bandwidth for this show. Running time: 44:01
- Google in Deal for Songza, a Music Playlist Servic
- FTC Sues T-Mobile Over Unauthorized Wireless Charges
- Document from FTC
- Microsoft seeks Office for Android testers as it readies tablet version
- Amazon Resisting FTC on Policy Change for In-App Purchases
- Kudoso Is A Router That Rewards Your Kids With Facebook Time For Studying, Doing Chores